Here are 13 ways that working for a #call center will change your life…forever!
Also, make sure to check out these 11 awkward moments had at the grocery store!
1. You despise talking on the phone.
After doing it all day, you really just want your friends to text you about plans.
2. You are exceptionally good at keeping your cool.
(99% of the time.)
3. You are no longer surprised at the depths of stupidity humans can sink to.
4. You never forget the joy that is putting an annoying customer on hold.
And maybe you still do this to your friends every so often.
“Oh, you don’t know where you want to meet tonight? Oo, one second, can I put you on hold?”
5. “Accidentally” hanging up on people is another trade secret you never forget.
6. You know how sacred bathroom breaks are.
Easily the highlight of the day.
7. This is engraved into your brain.
And you feel ashamed when one slips your mind.
8. Using your phone at your desk feels naughty.
Basically living in an environment where every second of your day doesn’t have to be accounted for is generally great.
9. You have a talent for sounding 100% confident about things you are really quite unsure of.
Never give the customer any signs that you might just be winging it.
10. You’ve either learnt to be incredibly patient, or have just become numb to frustration.
11. You are an expert at knowing whether to call someone “Mr” or “Mrs” from their voice alone.
Or at least you are very good at apologising for getting it wrong.
12. You know that the customer definitely isn’t always right.
And the feeling when you calmly win an argument with them will be the second highlight of your day after going to the toilet.
13. You deserve a medal for your skills at blocking out the hate.
Be the punching bag you want to see in the world.