Valentine’s Day is only four days away and that means it’s time to start planning a little something special for your loved one!
Most of us end up going out to dinner for Valentine’s Day and as you know…it can be expensive.
So, there are a few restaurants out there that feel your pain and have put together some interesting offers to make your Valentine’s Day dinner great with a side of cheap!
If you’re without a significant other this Valentine’s Day – or even if you’ve found a new sweetie and want to score some free wings – Hooters will help you shred your ex. Shred online and print a coupon to take to the restaurant or bring in a photo of your former love and let Hooters shred it. In return, you can buy 10 boneless wings and get 10 free!
2. Outback Steakhouse
Outback Steakhouse offers a Valentine’s Day meal for two from Feb. 9-14. For prices starting at $42 per couple, you can share a Bloomin’ Onion, choose two entrees (center cut sirloin, grilled salmon or Alice Springs chicken), two sides, two salads and cheesecake for dessert. A Love Potion Cocktail is also available for $5.
3. California Pizza Kitchen
Enjoy a “Sweet Deal for Two” at California Pizza Kitchen from Feb. 10 to 14, and you’ll get an appetizer, two entrees and a dessert from their special menu for $35. Choose from among three appetizers, 10 entrees or four desserts. As a further incentive, if you tag your sweetie or best friend in California Pizza Kitchen’s Facebook post with the hashtag #CPKgiveaway, you’ll be entered to win a $100 gift card.
4. Waffle House
Waffle House probably isn’t the restaurant you think of when you’re picturing a candlelit dinner with cloth napkins and tablecloths, but that’s just what they’re doing on Valentine’s Day. You can enjoy alcohol-free champagne as the lights are dimmed, and choose from breakfast favorites or special offerings like ribeye and eggs.
5. Bob Evans
Take $4 off purchases of $20 after 2 p.m., both dine-in or carryout through Feb. 20 with coupon code 0759002580.
6. Boston Market
Through Feb. 18, you can enjoy $4 off any $20 purchase with coupon code 39238.
Check out more awesome deals below!
- Chili’s: Dinner for two for just $20. No coupon code needed, and diners enjoy an appetizer and two full-size entrees for the price.
- Elephant Bar Restaurant: Sit down to a three-course meal for $29.99 each through Feb. 18. Toast to your love with a bottle of Love Noir wine for $19.99.
- Fleming’s: From Feb. 10-19, enjoy a four-course Valentine’s Day prix fixe menu for two with wine for $89.99 per person.
- Jillian’s Fine Dining: $110 per person plus 20 percent gratuity buys you an appetizer sampler, Maine lobster salad, your choice from several entrees, a dessert extravaganza, and coffee and tea during this high-end Valentine’s special.
- Katsuya: Enjoy shared prix fixe menus from $120 to $170 per couple. Includes two glasses of Veuve Clicquot champagne.
- Lone Star Steakhouse: Get a two for $20 deal, which includes one appetizer, two salads and two entrees.
- Macaroni Grill: Sign up for the newsletter and take $5 off your next visit, including on Valentine’s Day.
- Maggiano’s: Start your meal with an appetizer or two side salads, followed by two entrees and a dessert to share for $85. Includes wine.
- Melting Pot: Enjoy a starter, cheese fondue, salad, your choice of entrees and chocolate fondue for dessert. Prices and menus vary by location.
- Morton’s Steakhouse: Feast on Mortan’s steak and cold water lobster combo for $56 from Feb.10-14.
- Olive Garden: New Never-Ending Classics start at $11.99. The meal comes with breadsticks and unlimited soup or salad. Deal is good for a limited time in February.
- Outback Steakhouse: Since true love never gets old, AARP members can take 10 percent off their entire check.
- Panera: Take 50 percent off orders of $5 or more with coupon code BOLFD through March 31.
- Red Lobster: Get a free appetizer or dessert when you sign up for the Fresh Catch Club.
- Rubio’s: Get $1 off a Wild Mahi Mahi California Bowl at participating locations with this coupon through Feb. 26.
- Ruby Tuesday: According to RetailMeNot, Ruby Tuesday has two offers. First, buy one adult entree and get a second at 50 percent off. The second offer is $5 off a $15 food purchase. The offers run from Feb. 8-14.
- Restaurant.com: Now through Valentine’s Day, get two movie tickets plus a $100 eGift card for $30, according to RetailMeNot.
- Roy’s Restaurant: Give your sweetheart the gift of culinary skill with a winter-inspired cooking class and luncheon at 11:30 a.m. on Feb. 11 for $45 each. Participants also get a $20 dining gift card.
- Seasons52: Dine on a four-course dinner for two with a sparkling wine toast for $60. Valid Feb.12-13.
- Souplantation: Going out early on Valentine’s Day? Take advantage of the Souplantation two-lunch combo for $23, which includes two beverages.
- Steak ‘n Shake: Present this coupon to get a free iced tea with the purchase of a regular-priced fried chicken or grilled chicken salad at participating locations through Feb. 19. All milkshakes are also buy one, get one free.
- Yard House: Feast on a special Valentine’s Day menu that features three appetizer options, five entrees, two desserts and five different cocktail options.
Like ✪ Share ✪ Be Awesome