These bacon and brown sugar crackers are the perfect snack, but beware…they are super addictive! These make a great appetizer, or just an awesome snack during Sunday football! They are very easy to make too!
- 1 sleeve Town House crackers (about 24)
- 8 slices thin bacon, cut in thirds
- 3-4 Tbsp brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 250. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and place a cooling rack on top.
- Wrap each cracker in a piece of bacon and place it on the rack. Sprinkle with brown sugar
- Bake for 2 hours or until bacon is crispy.
- I suggest doubling or tripling this recipe for a crowd.
That’s it! I told you they were super easy to make! 🙂
Like ✪ Share ✪ EAT & ENJOY!