This easy crock pot recipe is one that you just may want to try out this holiday season! These are great as an appetizer, side dish or even breakfast!
- 1 lb bacon, cut into thirds
- 14 oz pkg mini smoked sausages
- 1 c brown sugar, packed and divided
- Take each sausage and wrap on of your ⅓ pieces of bacon around it (securing the bacon with a wooden toothpick)
- Place half of the sausages in a layer on the bottom of your crock pot
- Take half of your brown sugar and sprinkle over the top of your sausages (cover the sausages completely)
- Repeat the layers with the remaining ingredients
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours, they will be bubbly and golden when done
The only complaint you will get from your friends and family on these babies is that you didn’t make enough!
Like ✪ Share ✪ Be Awesome