Monkey Bread…you have to love it! It surely isn’t the poster treat for healthy eating, but boy oh boy is it tasty! Its sweet. Its gooey. Its incredibly naughty and it’s one of my favorites!
Here is how to make it! Check out the video below too for step by step instructions!
- 3 cans refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 12 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Thoroughly grease a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add the granulated sugar and cinnamon to a resealable plastic bag, seal it, and shake until combined. Separate the dough into the biscuit rounds, and then cut each into quarters. Add them to the bag in two batches; shake to coat.
- Arrange the biscuit pieces in the bundt pan.
- Whisk together the butter and brown sugar. Pour it over the biscuits.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in the middle. Serve warm.
Like ✪ Share ✪ Be Awesome