Although Ed Sheeran has never had a song hit number one here in the U.S., there are a slew of songs that did, that Sheeran helped write.
Sheeran helped Justin Bieber write his hit song ‘Love Yourself’…and recently, Sheeran performed the song for KISS FM U.K. radio. Check it out below…and below that…check out some other super popular songs that Sheeran co-wrote!
Here are a few other songs Sheeran co-wrote that you may know…
- Rudimental, “Lay It All On Me”
- The Weeknd, “Dark Times”
- Tori Kelly, “I Was Made for Loving You”
- Hilary Duff, “Tattoo”
- Jessie Ware, “Say You Love Me”
- Taylor Swift, “Everything Has Changed”
- One Direction, “Little Things”
Like ✪ Share ✪ Be Awesome