If you have not heard about Tom Brady and the Patriots incredible comeback and win in Super Bowl 51, then you probably won’t be reading this either.
Last nights Super Bowl was one of the best games of football to ever be played and by far one of the best games to watch. Tom Brady was an absolute machine in the second half.
Brady went 43-for-62 with 466 yards, two touchdowns and one interception. He was sacked five times and finished with a passer rating of 95.2, but Brady broke a slew of NFL records along the way.
Here are the NFL records that Brady destroyed during last nights game!
1. Five Super Bowl rings – most by a QB
2. Most pass attempts (62)
3. Most completions (43)
4. Most passing yards (466)
5. Fourth Super Bowl MVP – passes Joe Montana for most all-time
6. First QB with three Super Bowl fourth-quarter comebacks
7. 10 game-winning drives in the postseason – most all-time
8. Biggest deficit comeback in NFL history. No other quarterback and team has come back to win from more than a 10-point deficit. Tom Brady came back from a 25-point deficit in Super Bowl 51.
Like ✪ Share ✪ Be Awesome