Mother Warns Of Choking Dangers With Fidget Spinners After Hospital Visit

Like & Follow Us On Facebook!
Like it? Share it!
Share on FacebookPin on PinterestTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on StumbleUponShare on Reddit

fidget spinner choking

A Texas mother took to Facebook to offer a little advice in regards to the safety of the ever so popular ‘Fidget Spinners’.

Kelly Rose Joniec said in a Tuesday Facebook post that her daughter was making “an odd retching noise” from the back seat as she drove. When she turned to face her, Joniec said her daughter’s face was red and drool poured from her mouth. After pulling over, the daughter pointed to her throat and said she swallowed a part from her spinner.

After failed Heimlich maneuver attempts, Joniec rushed to a hospital. Joniec and her daughter were transported by ambulance to the Texas Children’s Hospital where a doctor found and removed the piece of the spinner lodged in her throat.