Here is how you can make grilled cinnamon sugar bananas! You will absolutely love this tasty treat and it uses bananas, so it is obviously healthy (sarcasm).
- 2 bananas (not too ripe)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Bourbon or other liqueur, for drizzling, optional
- Slice the bananas, in their skins, in half crosswise and then lengthwise so each banana yields 4 pieces. Set aside on a clean platter.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon.
- Drizzle the honey on the cut sides of the bananas and sprinkle them with the cinnamon sugar. Let the bananas sit for 5 minutes.
- Place the bananas, cut side down, on the center of grill. Grill for 2 minutes or until grill marks appear.
- Using a pair of tongs, turn them over and cook for 5 more minutes, or until the skin pulls away from the bananas.
- Remove the bananas from the grill and serve them immediately, on top of vanilla ice cream and drizzled with bourbon or liqueur, if desired.
Like ✪ Share ✪ EAT + ENJOY!
Like & Follow Us On Facebook!