A Washington state woman returned to her car after work to discover a can of hairspray had exploded and embedded itself in her windshield.
Karmen Ayres said she walked out of work Tuesday in Vancouver and immediately noticed her windshield was severely cracked and there was an object embedded in it.
“At first I looked up, because I thought maybe something fell,” Ayres told KGW-TV. “But then I noticed it was from the inside out. I was in shock and then I realized what it was.”
Ayres, an insurance agent, said she’s heard of other things exploding inside hot cars, including soft drink cans, wine bottle and loaded guns.