You can literally build anything with pallets and this is one project that your kids…and adults alike with love!
If you build one of the these for your kids…you will probably call it a teepee playhouse. If you build one for yourself…you might call it an adult relaxation spot!
Whatever you decide to call it…it is a pretty sweet, easy build and addition to the backyard!
This example and build is probably one of the best we found. The folks over at KillerBDesigns put it together.
Here is what you will need for supplies!
• 5 – 4x4x10 cedar fence posts
• 4 – 2x2x10 cedar
• 2 – 2x4x10 cedar
• 30ish 6′ cedar fence pickets
• 1 stump, at least 20″ in circumference
• 15 – 6″ hex screws (the hex top helps prevent stripping)
• 2 1/2″ decking screws for base
• 1 1/4″ decking screws for siding
To view all photos and step by step instructions, head over to KillerBDesigns HERE!
Like ✪ Share ✪ Be Awesome