Fall is here and Winter will soon be rolling in. That means the air becomes cooler and the want for a good cider is much needed!
Check out these awesome and super tasty apple cider floats that you can make right at home! There is no doubt you and your family will absolutely love these! They also make a great after dinner drink during the holidays!
Here is how to make Apple Cider Floats!
- Sparkling Apple Cider
- Fresh Local Apple Cider
- French Vanilla Ice Cream
- Whipped Cream – Optional
- Apple Slice – Optional
- Ground Cinnamon – Optional
- Cinnamon Stick – Optional
- Caramel Sauce – Optional
- Scoop ice cream into a cup & pour equal parts sparkling apple cider & fresh local apple cider.
- Top with whipped cream, an apple slice, a sprinkle of ground cinnamon, a cinnamon stick, & caramel sauce.
- If you freeze your cup for at least 30 minutes your drink will stay cold longer & won’t melt as quickly.
That’s it! Enjoy!
Recipe + Images via: DomesticallyBlissful
Like ✪ Share ✪ EAT + ENJOY!