All you need is just four ingredients to make this awesome, festive holiday treat! It will look great as part of your Christmas dinner spread and it tastes awesome too!
Here is how to make it!
- 1 (6-ounce) box strawberry jello
- 1 (6-ounce) box lime jello
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 3 packets unsweetened gelatin
- In two separate bowls, prepare the jello mixes with 2 cups boiling water each. Stir each until dissolved, then pour into two greased 8×8-inch dishes to set in the refrigerator for a few hours, or overnight to set the best.
- Once set, cut the jello up into cubes, then mix them. Place back in the refrigerator until needed.
- In another bowl, stir the 3 packets gelatin in 1 cup cold water. Allow the gelatin to bloom 5 minutes, then stir in 1 cup boiling water, stirring to dissolve. Pour in the sweetened condensed milk, then stir in cool at least 15 minutes.
- Prepare a bundt pan with nonstick spray, then gently transfer the jello cubes to it. Pour the cooled condensed milk mixture on top, then refrigerate overnight to set. Carefully remove from the mold and serve. Enjoy!
Check out the video below via Shared Food!