If you are looking for a tasty appetizer, look no further! These Parmesan baked tomatoes are simply perfect!
Add a few fresh herbs and spices for an added kick of flavor and you will have you and your guests taste buds dancing the happy dance!
PARMESAN BAKED TOMATOES
- Olive oil, for brushing
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Dried oregano, to taste
- Parmesan cheese, shaved or shredded
- Fresh basil, for garnish
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. Slice the tomatoes into thirds. Place the slices on the parchment-lined baking sheet.
3. Brush the tomatoes with olive oil. Season with the salt, pepper and dried oregano. Top with the shaved Parmesan cheese.
4. Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 to 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and justbeginning to slightly brown.
5. Garnish with fresh basil. Serve warm and enjoy!
Can you say YUM?
Like ✪ Share ✪ Be Awesome