The Super Bowl is just around the corner and while many of us gather together with friends and family to watch the big game…we put together big spreads of awesome food!
These pull apart pizza sliders are delicious, easy to make and can feed a big crowd of hungry football fans!
Recipe brought to you by TheCountryCook.
~for the sliders:
1 package (12) dinner rolls
3/4 cup pizza sauce
12 slices mozzarella cheese
45 slices pepperoni
1/2 cup cooked & crumbled sausage
~for the herb butter topping:
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
1 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp. garlic salt
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tbsp. dried oregano
1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
Preheat oven to 350f degrees. Spray the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Slice the rolls horizontally (while still attached) to make a top and bottom bun.
- You’ll want to make sure that you have the thicker part of the bun on the bottom. Since it’s going to be carrying a lot of the load with all the toppings.
- Place bottom bun into prepared baking dish. Spread pizza sauce onto rolls.
- Next, add 6 slices of cheese (covering all of the pizza sauce.)
- On top of the cheese layer, add all the slices of pepperoni.
- Sprinkle the top of the pepperoni with crumbled sausage.
- Add the remaining 6 slices of cheese on top. Cover with top bun!
- Now, make the seasoned buttery topping. Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and stir well.
- Then, using a brush (or a spoon) spread topping all over the sliders. Be sure to get the sides too!
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for about 15 minutes. You’ll want to see that the cheese is all nice and melted around the edges.
EAT + ENJOY!
Like ✪ Share ✪ Pin It