Want your Halloween treats to really stand out at you or your child’s Halloween party? Check out these super cool looking and tasty pumpkin Rice Krispie treats!
They are easy to make and party goers will absolutely love them!
- 6 Cups Rice Krispie Cereal
- 3 tbs Butter
- 10 oz Marshmallows (approx 1 Bag)
- Red & Yellow Food Coloring (to make orange color)
- 12 Tootsie Rolls
- 1 Green Fruit Roll-up (you will only be able to find the blue/green combo)
How To Make
- Melt your butter in a large sauce pan over low heat
- Add marshmallows and stir constantly until melted
- Remove from heat
- Add approx 4 drops of red food coloring & 2 drop yellow food coloring- Add until you have a nice bright orange color
- Mix in Rice Krispies
- Form small balls into the shape of a pumpkin (Tip: Add Non-Stick Cooking Spray (Pam) or Crisco to your hands before forming your balls)
- Cut Tootsie Roll in Half and add a half into each pumpkin while still warm
- Cut small leaves from the green portion of your Fruit Roll Up
- Feel free to add M&M and Candy Corn candies as facial features!
Like ✪ Share ✪ Be Creative
Like & Follow Us On Facebook!