Lets face it…we all snap the occasional selfie…some more so than others, but hey…we all do it. Typically those selfies end up getting published to social media sites within seconds of taking them…but do really inspect the photo prior to uploading? Not always.
It is a good rule of thumb to one, check your surroundings out prior to taking a selfie, or having someone snap a pic of you (you always want to keep an eye out for mirrors and windows!)…and two…always double check the photo before you hit that upload button!
In the instances below…none of the above rules were followed! In all the cases below…a reflection caused total embarrassment!
1. Thanks Dad!
2. At least she didn’t take a video!
3. This picture is actually kind of cool…maybe that’s what she was going for!
4. That mirror will get you every time!
RELATED | Moms Taking Ridiculous Selfies
5. Who’s the creepy dude?
6. Oh come on…
7. Teacher: “What did you do over the weekend?”
Kid: “Took pictures of my mom half naked in the bathroom,”
8. Oh…you almost got me!
9. Nothing says sexy like dog poop on the floor!
Like ✪ Share ✪ Be Awesome