Packed with shrimp, andouille sausage, corn on the cob, and baby red potatoes, you have a full meal right in these packets, packed with so much flavor and just the right amount of heat. You also have a grill option or oven option. You can’t go wrong either way.
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (12.8-ounce) package smoked andouille sausage, thinly sliced
- 2 ears corn, each cut crosswise into 4 pieces
- 1 pound baby red potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill over high heat.
- Cut four sheets of foil, about 12-inches long. Divide shrimp, sausage, corn and potatoes into 4 equal portions and add to the center of each foil in a single layer.
- Fold up all 4 sides of each foil packet. Add olive oil, cajun seasoning, salt and pepper, to taste; gently toss to combine. Fold the sides of the foil over the shrimp, covering completely and sealing the packets closed.
- Place foil packets on the grill and cook until just cooked through, about 12-15 minutes.*
- Served immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Like ✪ Share ✪ EAT + ENJOY!