#Kids love anything that has to do with chalk, drawing and vibrant colors, so this #DIY fun project is sure to be a huge hit! The next time the sun is shining and your kids are outside playing, surprise them with this #fun activity!
You will need:
- Spray bottles
- Baking soda
- Food coloring or washable watercolors
- Fill spray bottles about one-third full with equal amounts of baking soda and cornstarch. Give the bottle a shake to mix them thoroughly.
- Add a few drops of the colouring you’re using.
- Fill the rest of the bottle with very warm water and stir using a butter knife, paintbrush, or similar.
- Put the lids on and give the bottles a good shake to make sure none of the cornstarch has settled at the bottom.
Check Out Our DIY Section For More Awesomeness!
Source : OverSixty