It’s called ‘Spaghizza’ and it combines two of the best foods on the planet…pizza and spaghetti!
This casserole is the perfect ‘school night’ meal! It’s quick, it’s easy and it sure is tasty! As parents, we all know how hectic school night’s can be. So there is nothing better than being able to make a quick, easy and tasty meal that your family will love!
Here is how to make this awesome dish!
- 12 oz spaghetti cooked following pkg directions and drained
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce (or use your own 3-4 cups)
- 3 cups mozzarella
- As much pepperoni as you like!
(preheat oven to 375 degrees)
1. In a large bowl whisk eggs, milk, Parmesan, oregano and garlic.
2. Add cooked spaghetti noodles and toss to coat well.
3. Dump in a greased 9*13 inch casserole dish….and press down to create crust.
4. Top with sauce…spreading as close to edge as you can.
5. Sprinkle cheese over sauce evenly and top with pepperoni.
6. Bake for 30 min until lightly browned. Let sit 10 minutes before cutting.