This recipe is so incredibly easy and super, super yummy! This is such a wonderful dish to create for entertaining purposes, such as the upcoming 4th of July holiday, or as a wonderful movie night snack for the family!
We made this dip recently and it was phenomenal, we however used yellow corn tortilla chips in place of the baguettes. The tortilla chips made for easy, quick dipping with an added crunch factor! Try going outside the box with this one, celery sticks or even carrot sticks would be pretty good too!
Check out the full recipe below, as well as a video by divascancook
Recipe via divascancook
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- ½-1 teaspoon parsley
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon basil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- mozzarella cheese (as much as you like)
- Pizza toppings (I used turkey pepperoni, black olives, green bell peppers)
Toasted Garlic Baguettes
- 2 baguettes, sliced 1 inch thick
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large bowl stir together cream cheese, mayonnaise, ½ cup mozzarella cheese, parsley, oregano, basil and garlic powder until creamy and well combined.
- Spread mixture evenly in a deep dish pie plate.
- Top with pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. (I used about two cups) and desired toppings.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and the edges are golden.
- Meanwhile prepare the baguettes.
- In a small bowl combine softened butter, olive oil, minced garlic, and salt & pepper.
- Place sliced baguettes on a nonstick baking pan and spread butter mixture evenly over each baguette.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- When pizza dip comes out of the oven, turn the oven to broil and place the baguettes into the oven.
- Broil the baguettes until golden.
- Serve immediately with the hot pizza dip.
(via – divascancook)
Hope you enjoyed this article. If you did, remember to share it on Facebook and check out our DIY/Life Hack section for more awesomeness like this!