Terrified Mom Finds One Of The Worlds Most Dangerous Scorpions In Amazon Package

Like & Follow Us On Facebook!
Like it? Share it!
Share on FacebookPin on PinterestTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on StumbleUponShare on Reddit

 

Natasha Jones uncovered the tropical predatory arachnid while taking out the recycling, when it fell out of the package her fiancé had bought online.

Caters News Agency

Speaking on the dangerous discovery, the mom-of-two said: “I didn’t realize what it was at first, I just thought it was a dead spider.

“It was only when I saw the pinchers in the bottom of the box that I realized it was a scorpion.

“It wasn’t very nice at all, it’s quite shocking.”

Fiance Matt Strange told of his shock at the finding: “We were watching TV in the dark when the rucksack came, so we just opened it up with the lights off.

Caters News Agency

Luckily the scorpion was dead and missing its stinger. The family looked for the stinger but were unable to locate it. The mom stated she Hoovered up her home in hopes that she sucked it up in the vacuum and hopes one of her small children didn’t find it and put it in their mouth. 

Caters News Agency

Moral of the story…always open your Amazon packages with the lights on and wearing full protective gear. 

Amazon has launched an investigation in order to find out where the scorpion came from.

 

Like  Share ✪ Be Awesome

 

Like it? Share it!
Share on FacebookPin on PinterestTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on StumbleUponShare on Reddit
Like & Follow Us On Facebook!
jelly1