There has been a post circulating the web recently titled ‘The 2015 USA Welfare Plan‘. If you have not seen it yet, here it is.
For a guy and his girlfriend with two kids
Follow these proven steps.
1. Don’t get married to her.
2. Always use your mom’s address to get mail.
3. The guy buys a house.
4. Guy rents out house to his girlfriend who has 2 of his kids.
5. Section 8 will pay $900 a month for a 3 bedroom home.
6. Girlfriend signs up for Obamacare so guy doesn’t have to pay for family insurance.
7. Girlfriend gets to go to college for free being a single mother
8. Girlfriend gets $600 a month for food stamps
9. Girlfriend gets free cell phone
10. Girlfriend get free utilities.
11. Guy moves into home but continues to use moms house to get mail.
12. Girlfriend claims one kid and guy claims one kid on taxes. Now you each get to claim head of house hold at $1,800 credit.
13. Girlfriend gets disability for being “crazy” or having a “bad back” at $1,800 a month and never has to work again.
This plan is perfectly legal and is being executed now by millions of people.
A married couple with a stay at home mom yields $0 dollars.
An unmarried couple with stay at home mom nets.
$21,600 disability +
$10,800 free housing +
$6,000 free obamacare +
$6,000 free food +
$4,800 free utilities +
$6,000 pell grant money to spend +
$12,000 a year in college tuition free from pell grant +
$8,800 tax benefit for being a single mother =
$75,000 a year in benefits…….
Any idea why our country is $18 + trillion in debt!
Now that you have read the post, we want to know…is this something that actually happens? Are these numbers accurate, or at least mildly accurate? What are your thoughts on this post?
I clearly understand that our country has a huge issue with folks being dependent on our Government due to the fact that our Government makes it very easy to not work and get well compensated to do so, but this example above is mind blowing!
Share your thoughts in the Facebook comments below, we would love to hear your thoughts.