We had so much fun writing and sharing the ‘Saran Wrap Ball‘ Christmas Game with the world, we figured we would share another fun way for you to play the game this holiday season!
We call it ‘The Saran Wrap Ball Money Game’ and it plays very similar to the Christmas version! Instead of gifts, however, everyone has the chance to win a little money!
Here is how it works!
- You choose the amount of money you would like your family and friends to play for. You can donate all of the money or maybe everyone wants to chip in a few dollars. In the video below, $40 was used. It is easier to use all one dollar bills too!
- Now, you will need something to wrap into the ball, something that will have a monetary value. In the video below, marbles are used. There are 20 small marbles worth $1 each and 4 large marbles worth $5 each!
- You can use different colored poker chips or something similar if you do not have marbles.
- When creating the Saran wrap ball you will want to place the money in the center with one of the large marbles.
- As you are making the ball, place the marbles at random throughout the wrapping process.
- Once the ball is made, it is game time!
- One player will start with the ball and the player to their right will roll a pair of dice, trying to roll doubles.
- Once doubles are rolled, the ball is moved to that player and the cycle continues will everyone playing.
- You keep all the marbles you unwrap as the game goes on.
- At the end of the game you count up everyone’s marbles and how much they are worth and that player gets that amount of the prize pool in the center!
This is such a fun game with a great level of excitement! It is fun for all ages!
Feel free to modify the rules a bit too!
- Maybe use just one of the dice and pick a number that has to be hit in order for the ball to pass to the right!
- Try wearing winter gloves or mittens while unwrapping to make it that much more difficult!
- Use Press and Seal wrap to make it a tad more challenging!
- When making the ball, you can use one solid strip of Saran Wrap or individual pieces. If using individual pieces, try going every which way with the pieces to really make it challenging to unravel!
- If you have a large group, try using two large balls and start them on opposite ends of one another!
- Place a blindfold on the person who is unwrapping, that will only make it that much more exciting!
Share this awesome idea with others so they can have a little holiday fun too!
Follow Us On Facebook | We Like Friends!