Many of us whip out a pecan pie or two throughout the holiday season. I know my family always has a few pecan pies on the menu for Thanksgiving and Christmas and I can’t get enough of them!
Why not mix it up a bit this year and give these pecan pie bars a try! They are so freakin’ good that the only complaint you may have is that you didn’t make enough!
Check out how to make them below…they are so super easy!
Easy Pecan Pie Bars
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and line a 9×13-inch pan with foil, leaving enough for a 2-inch overhang on all sides.
- Unroll dough, separate dough into 2 long rectangles and place in 13×9-inch pan; press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust.
- Firmly press dough perforations to seal.
- Bake 8 minutes.
- Combine all filling ingredients except 3/4 cups pecans in bowl and mix well.
- Stir in pecans.
- Spread evenly over hot, partially baked crust.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until filling is set and golden brown.
- Cool about 1 hour; cut into bars.
- EAT + ENJOY!
Told you they were easy!
Make sure you share this for safe keeping on your Facebook and Pinterest pages! Don’t cook? Share with friends and family as a subtle hint…maybe they will make you a batch!
Like ✪ Share ✪ Eat Awesome Food