Most everyone on the planet loves a good ol’ Sloppy Joe sandwich, but not everyone likes the mess. So, for those who can’t stand the sloppy, but love the Joe…we found a solution. The ‘Unsloppy’ Joe!
These hot, cheesy, meaty pockets of tasty goodness are so good, you can’t eat just one.
(Photo’s and recipe via SharedFood)
- 1lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) sloppy joe sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury Grands! refrigerated biscuits
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Like ✪ Share ✪ Be Awesome