This Girl Woke Up With An iPhone Shaped Burn On Her Leg

Like & Follow Us On Facebook!
Like it? Share it!
Share on FacebookPin on PinterestTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on StumbleUponShare on Reddit

iphone

Mom, Karly Retter took to Facebook to share a picture of her daughter’s leg that had been severely burned from her iPhone 5C. Her nine-year-old daughter, Olivia, snuck the phone into her room and fell asleep.

“Olivia is not supposed to have her phone in her bedroom at night but she sneaked it in and had it in her bed, so she fell asleep with it touching her leg,” Karly told The Mirror. “She woke up in the middle of the night and came into my room and said her leg was hurting — I just thought she was being silly and sent her back to bed.”

However, the pain was coming from a nasty burn on her leg. “I was so shocked a phone case could do that,” Karly told The Mirror. “Doctors have said it is a severe chemical burn and she will be scarred for life. I can’t believe it, she will have a scar in the shape of a phone on her leg.”

The burn didn’t come from the iPhone itself, but from the glittery unicorn case, which was purchased for £5.99 (approximately $8.66) from a New Look store. The glitter had leaked out of the case — although Karly said there was no crack in the case they could see — and because it apparently contained acid, it burned her leg.

Take this as a lesson learned and beware of what type of case you or your child is putting on their cellphone!

Like  Share Be Awesome

 

Like it? Share it!
Share on FacebookPin on PinterestTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on StumbleUponShare on Reddit
Like & Follow Us On Facebook!
jelly1