This recipe is one of the best we have tried and tasted. Combining taco’s with pizza in roll form is one of the best ideas every put forth in the cooking world. This recipe is one your family and friends will totally enjoy!
- ½ lb ground beef
- 1 can Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Optional toppings: lettuce, tomato, sour cream, onion, and guacamole
Instructions – Makes 18 Taco Rolls
- Preheat oven to 400 ° and lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium skillet, cook and brown beef until no longer pink. Drain. Add taco seasoning and water and cook for 2-3 minutes. Set aside and cool slightly before using.
- Take pizza dough out of its package and unroll it onto a flat surface. Slightly roll or press the pizza dough out into a rectangle.
- Add the taco meat evenly on top of the pizza dough. Sprinkle the cheese evenly on top.
- Starting with the long edge of the pizza dough, roll dough tightly up into a roll. Using a serrated knife, make about 1-inch slices along the roll, making about 18 rolls.
- Place rolls on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
- Serve immediately and top with desired toppings.
Recipe and Images via: Thegirlwhoateeverything.com
Like ✪ Share ✪ Be Awesome