If you have kids you know the true value that a baby wipe holds! With that said, baby wipes can be super expensive and the cost can add up quickly as a package of them does not last very long when you have a little one around. Check out this easy do it yourself project and make your own baby wipes for less than one cent each! Make sure to check out the how-to video below!
Here is what you need!
*1 roll of Bounty Paper Towels
*Serrated bread knife or electric knife
*Empty Container – An empty coffee container works great!
- Use knife to cut paper towel roll into half.
- Place into empty container.
- Mix 1 C Water, 1 Tbs. Baby Wash and 1 Tsp. of Baby Oil
- Pour over Paper Towels in container.
- Place lid on container and allow to sit for 10 minutes, then flip it upside down and let it sit for another 10 minutes.
- Open container and remove cardboard center, so wipes can be pulled from the middle.
Source : debtfreespending