Taylor Swift made a whopping $170 million and well above her colleagues. Swift made most of this from her 1989 World Tour, which was well above Garth Brooks, Kenny Chesney, and the Rolling Stones. Her grossing sales of $250 million in ticket sales worldwide. Swift has been known for boycotting certain music industries like Spotify, and for a moment Apple Music. The singer finally let Apple use her 1989 music album last year.
Forbes‘ 2016 ranking of the top 5 celebrities shows Taylor Swift is far ahead.
Here’s the list…
- Taylor Swift, $170 million
- One Direction, $110 million
- Author James Patterson, $95 million
- Self-help TV host, Dr. Phil (tied), $88 million
- Soccer star, Cristiano Ronaldo, (tied) $88 million
- Comedian Kevin Hart, $87.5 million
- Radio host Howard Stern, $85 million
- Soccer star Lionel Messi, $81.5 million
- Adele, $80.5 million
- Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh, $79 million
…and despite being so busy and making all that cash, Swift still found time to play at a fans wedding…why…because she is amazing !!!!
Like ✪ Share ✪ Be Awesome