Video Captures The Moment An E-Cigarette Battery Explodes In Man’s Pocket

Like & Follow Us On Facebook!
Like it? Share it!
Share on FacebookPin on PinterestTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on StumbleUponShare on Reddit

 

Smoking can kill you and so can e-cigarettes. 

In this video out of France, Amine Britel was standing outside his club when his e-cigarette began sparking and exploding, with the dramatic incident caught on CCTV footage. Amine was burned and plans on suing the manufacturer of the battery. 

This isn’t the first time an e-cigarette battery has exploded in someone’s pocket. There have been many cases where the tiny batteries cause a major explosion. 

 

Like  Share Be Awesome

 

Like it? Share it!
Share on FacebookPin on PinterestTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on StumbleUponShare on Reddit
Like & Follow Us On Facebook!
jelly1