Bacon Wrapped Stuffing Bites are a wonderful holiday appetizer! Use up leftover stuffing and wrap thick flavorful bacon around for the perfect treat.
- 9 strips Wright Brand Bacon
- 3 cups prepared stuffing (either package or homemade)
- Preheat oven to 375° degrees.
- Line baking tray with aluminum foil. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut slices of Wright Brand Bacon in 1/2.
- Form stuffing into balls, approximately golf ball size.
- Place stuffing ball onto center of bacon piece. Wrap bacon around ball bringing both sides together and securing with a toothpick.
- Bake approximately 20-25 minutes. Remove tray when bacon is fully cooked.
- Place bites onto paper toweling prior to serving.
**Depending on the size of your stuffing balls you may have more or less than 18 pieces and require more or less strips of bacon.
Like ✪ Share ✪ EAT + ENJOY!