In life, situations often arise when a person does not know what is right, and thus, they begin to seek advice. Friends and relatives vying to try to suggest a solution, but their experience, unfortunately, is not always enough to give real practical advice. Chinese wisdom is not advice from relatives; it was tested for centuries. The philosophical teachings of China have spread and gained recognition around the world. We invite you to get acquainted with the following quotes and aphorisms of Chinese wise men about love.
One of the most famous Chinese philosophers is Confucius, the founder of Confucian teachings. No less popular are such Chinese thinkers as Lao Tzu, Zhuang Tzu, Mo Tzu, Han Fei, and others. They all thought about the meaning of life, urged people to be kinder, taught to act, and not wait for the right moment, because time does not stand still.
- He who drinks water must remember those who dug the well.
It is always necessary to honor those who have the experience and are dedicated to something.
- Being outside the house, keep yourself as if you are meeting honored guests. Using the services of people, behave as if you are performing a solemn ceremony. Do not do to others what you do not wish for yourself. Then, neither in the country nor in the family there will be discontent.
If everyone does this, then the world will change for the better.
- Man does well what he loves.
When engaging in an unloved affair, do not expect a good result.
- A horse is valued after riding, a person – after communication.
In appearance, one cannot judge a person, but nothing is clear before an honest conversation with a person.
- Newborns cry everywhere the same. When they grow up, they have different habits. This is the result of education.
The way your child grows up is up to you.
- Disasters come when people in their laziness forget to take care of themselves.
- To the one who does not sail anywhere – there is no tailwind!
Good luck accompanies those who strive for something. If you are afraid of dating and texting other people, then you will never find a partner, you have to move to your goal in order to achieve it. Here’s a guide on how to write a dating profile.
- Even if a person by nature possesses wonderful qualities and wisdom – they must still find a wise teacher and follow them, they must choose good people as friends and be friends with them.
With wise teachers and good friends, you will become even wiser.
- Only a beautiful bird is planted in a cage.
A man is accustomed to subjugate beauty to himself, without hesitation and any second thought.
- Who speaks badly of others is not good.
No one has the right to judge a person.
- In friendship, just like in life, know the limits.
Friendship is good when it is in moderation.
- The biggest treasure in the world is children.
A child is the meaning of life for their parents.
- It is better to be the enemy of a good person than a friend of a bad one.
You may not agree with a good person, but at least you will be able to respect them and know that they are honorable.
- Vouch for money, never for a man.
Sometimes it’s difficult to answer for oneself, not even for others.
- To say good words does not mean to be good.
You can say anything you want, but you have to walk the talk.
- If there is an aspiration in the heart, then you will be able to shift the mountain.
The only thing it takes is to have a desire.