St. Patrick’s Day is a day based on quite the rich history, however most people could care less about the history and simply use the day as an excuse to throw back a few tasty adult beverages.
With that said, if you are going to have some St. Patty’s Day drinks – you really should make sure they are super festive and tasty of course!
Here are 17 St. Patrick’s Day mixed drink recipes that are pure gold!
1. Shamrock Juice. Green with A delicious orange flavor.
2. Honeydew Martini vodka, midori and triple sec.
3. Honeydew-Ginger Martini. Midori with Domaine De Canton Ginger Liqueur, lemon juice, vodka and bitters.
4. Emerald Rain. Hpnotiq mixed with orange juice.
5. Irish Flag. The colors of the Irish flag in a layered shooter featuring green creme de menthe, Licor 43 and Irish cream.
6. The Grasshopper. This tasty old mint and chocolate beauty is an Irish shade of green.
7. Gold Emerald Shooter. The flavor is a little unusual (Midori and Goldschlager).
8. Misty Mint. With green creme de menthe and light rum, this yummy emerald green drink is a hit for St. Patrick’s Day.
9. Irish Coffee. Hot, strong coffee with Irish whiskey and/or Irish cream, topped with whipped cream.
10. Emerald Isle. Gin with a touch of green creme de menthe meet with three dashes of Angostura bitters.
11. Irish Hammer. The perfect Irish shooter, with Jack Daniel’s, Irish Mist and Bailey’s.
12. Evergreen. Tequila meets Midori and green creme de menthe, along with some white grapefruit juice and pineapple juice.
13. Jade. Click the link to view to versions of this tasty beverage!
14. Chocolate Leprechaun. This one definitely embraces the essence of St. Patty’s Day!
15. Irish Cola. This cocktail blends Jameson’s Irish whiskey with Bailey’s and cola.