Iced coffee is a must in the spring and summer. If you like coffee but hot coffee makes you to hot then iced is the only way to go, plus there are so many more flavors and options that come available when you go iced.
We scoured the internet to find some of the best iced coffee recipes and came across 15, that are a must try!
- Salted Iced Coffee – The Housewife in Training Files
- Nutella Iced Coffee – Simplee Thrifty
- Homemade Blended Iced Cold Coffee – 52 Kitchen Adventures
- Last Minute Iced Coffee – Cherished Bliss
- No-Sugar Iced Latte – AKA Design
- Vanilla Mocha Iced Coffee – See Mom Click
- Copycat Starbucks Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte – Simplee Thrifty
- Perfect Homemade Iced Coffee – The Houswife in Training Files
- Horchata Iced Cold Coffee – A Night Owl
- Iced Salted Caramel Latte – Love Bakes Good Cakes
- The Best Iced Cold Coffee – Mostly Food and Crafts
- Vanilla Bean Iced Cold Coffee – Bubbly Nature Creations
- Frozen Caramel Macchiato – Mom Endeavors
- 6 Homemade Iced Coffee Recipes for Your Spring Caffeine Fix – cheat sheet
- Vanilla Iced Chai Latte – the grant life
Check out the video below for 3 more awesome bonus recipes!
Like ✪ Share ✪ Be Awesome