Here are your 5 daily random facts to stimulate your brain and make you just a little smarter and stimulate your brain!
1. Nostrils take turns receiving the majority of the air you breathe, which explains why one is usually stuffier than the other.
2. Goldfish can distinguish the music of one composer from another.
3. The first use of “Google” as a verb in pop culture was on Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
4. Blood makes up about 8 percent of your total body weight.
5. Johnny Cash’s “A Boy Named Sue” was penned by beloved children’s author Shel Silverstein.