Sick and tired of being single? Why not take a few moments and make yourself a ‘boyfriend pillow’ and never be alone again!
Blogger Maya Murillo put together a great tutorial on how to make your very own boyfriend pillow. If you have not seen a boyfriend pillow before, they look something like this:
Now, you can go out and purchase one of these manly, man pillows for roughly $40, but who wants to pay that price for a pillow? Below you will find the step by step process on how to make your own live in boyfriend. #DIY
-Flannel Long Sleeved Shirt
-Aleene’s Fabric Fusion
-Aleene’s Fabric Fusion Tape
– Pillow stuffing (FiberFill)
1. Set your flannel shirt out flat on a table. For a bigger pillow, make sure to get an XXL shirt! Button up the shirt.
2. Draw a chalk line next to the buttons, then cut all along that line.
3. Fold in the raw edges, use Aleene’s Fabric Fusion Tape along the edges and fold over to seal the hem.
4. Add a thick line of Fabric Fusion along the edge and press the two sides in place and use clothespins to hold in place until the glue dries. Also glue the neck area and in between the buttons.
5. Stuff your pillow! Add a little less in the arm so you can bend it around you when you sleep!