The motivational words of Disney characters and Walt Disney himself undoubtedly don’t have expiry dates and carry great wisdom over the years. They inspire to finding the success that each of us deserves, give the strength to go on living life to the fullest, love like tomorrow doesn’t exist, and dream like you’ve never grown up.
Here are the best Disney inspirational quotes that will teach you to live, love, and succeed like in a fairytale:
Walt Disney Inspirational Quotes
We can’t imagine the Disney Empire without its genius father – Walt Disney. The person, who created this magical world, fantastic characters, and countless animated films that teach children and adults to be kind and generous, determined and confident, optimistic and imaginative, shoot for the stars, reach your goals, and believe in the power of YOU.
So, obviously, this man knows for sure what to tell you to inspire. Check these fantastic motivational quotes by Walt Disney:
- It’s kind of fun to do something impossible.
- Whatever you do, do it well.
- We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- Why worry? If you’ve done the very best you can, worrying won’t make it any better.
- All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
- The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.
- Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever.
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- The difference in winning and losing is most often not quitting.
- First, think. Second, believe. Third, dream. And finally, dream.
Disney Love Quotes that Will Inspire You
Disney love quotes about good relationships and romance will inspire, encourage, and guide you through the life full of evil and challenges with the heart full of love. From funny Disney love memes to moving Disney wedding sayings, from short quotes to romantic Disney poems about love – every love quote will definitely change your life for the better:
- As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen. – Winnie the Pooh
- True, that he’s no Prince Charming, but there’s something in him that I simply didn’t see. — Princess Belle
- The best part of the day… The part when you and I become We. – Winnie the Pooh
- People do crazy things … when they’re in love. — Meg
- I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time. – Winnie the Pooh
- Love is an open door … with you! — Hans and Anna
- Sometimes the smallest things take up the room in your heart. – Winnie the Pooh
- You are my greatest adventure. — Mr. Incredible
- How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. – Winnie the Pooh
Motivational Disney Quotes about Dreams
Motivational Disney quotes are full of magic and miracles, so they will inspire you to dream big. Yes, living a magical life in reality is possible – the ball’s in your court. Just look how wise and deep these Disney quotes about dreams are:
- They say if you dream a thing more than once, it’s sure to come true. – Sleeping Beauty
- Even miracles take a little time. – Fairy Godmother
- Where there’s kindness, there’s goodness and where there’s goodness, there’s magic. – Cinderella
- A dream is a wish your heart makes when you’re fast asleep. – Cinderella
- Who says that my dreams have to stay just my dreams? – Ariel
Inspirational Disney Quotes about Success
Do you realize how many life lessons and success stories there are behind most Disney movies? These motivational quotes for success in life will teach you the most valuable lessons:
- When life throws you a rainy day, play in the puddles. – Winnie the Pooh
- Every adventure requires a first step. – Cheshire Cat
- Today is a good day to try. – Quasimodo
- A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference. – Eeyore
- Sometimes you try your hardest but things don’t turn out the way you want them to. Sometimes things have to change. And maybe sometimes they’re for the better. – Nani
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. – Jack Sparrow
- Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one. – Grandmother Willow
- If you focus on what you left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead. – Gusteau
- Live like there’s no midnight. – Cinderella
- Venture outside your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it. – Rapunzel
- A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart. – Zeus
- In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. – Mary Poppins
- The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up. – Timothy Mouse (Dumbo)
- Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it or learn from it – Rafiki
Believe in Yourself Disney Quotes
And, surely, nothing’s possible without the faith in yourself. So, definitely, this could never slip from the Walt Disney’s mind – and voila: characters from the Magic Kingdom keep telling us to trust our heart, believe in ourselves, and look for all the goods in ourselves in every single movie:
- Look inside yourself. You are more than what you have become. – The Lion King
- See that line where the sky meets the sea? It calls ME. And no one knows how far it goes. – Moana
- You control your destiny – you don’t need magic to do it. And there are no magical shortcuts to solving your problems. – Merida
- Trust your heart and let fate decide. – Tarzan
- All it takes is faith and trust. – Peter Pan
- Remember you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine. – Snow White
- Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. – Littlefoot’s Mother
- Believe you can, then you will. – Mulan
- Do you stop believing in the moon, just because the sun comes up? – Jack Frost
- If you’re scared, just be scarier than whatever is scaring you! – Thumper