This Eggnog Bread with Rum Glaze is the ultimate tasty addition to all of your holiday meals! The tasty loaves of bread also make awesome gifts too!
The recipe below will make one batch in four mini loaf pans!
Check out a few pictures that will surely make your mouth water…and after that…make sure to check out the recipe below so you can make these right in your own kitchen! Your family and friends will thank you!!! 🙂
- 2 eggs
- 1 and 1/2 cups of regular eggnog (not low fat)
- 2 tsp Spiced Rum
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter @ room temperature
- 2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 (3.4 ounces of powdered) package of instant French vanilla pudding mix (see pic above)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray your loaf, muffin etc. pan with non stick spray with flour.
In your mixer using the paddle – mix together the eggs, eggnog, rum, sugar, vanilla and butter. The butter will remain clumpy but that is just fine.
- In a separate bowl, sift the flour, pudding mix, baking powder, salt and nutmeg. Add the dry mixture to the wet and blend until incorporated. Avoid over mixing. Again, the butter will remain clumpy and this is to be expected. The butter will melt when cooking. The dough will be thicker – be aware.
- Pour into your prepared choice of pan(s). Bake your mini loaves for approximately 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. A regular loaf pan will take about 45-55 minutes.
- 1 cup sifted confectioners sugar
- 2 tsp eggnog
- 2 tbl Spiced Rum
- 1/8 tsp of ground nutmeg
- Whisk together and pour over your cooled eggnog bread.
Like ✪ Share ✪ EAT + BE MERRY