If you are looking to up your Christmas decorating game this year, this is the perfect do it yourself project! Ice balloons, or ice marbles as some would call it, are easy to make and they look super awesome!
If you live in a place where winters are cold and the temperature outside is often times below freezing, then this is perfect for you!
You don’t need a lot of material and these colorful, frozen ice marbles will last all winter!
Here is what you need:
- Food coloring
- Tiny knife
What to do:
- Place a few drops of food coloring inside an empty balloon.
- Put the mouth of the balloon over your kitchen faucet and fill balloon slowly with water.
- Once filled, tie a knot in the balloon.
- Once all your balloons are filled, place them in the freezer or outside if it is below freezing out.
- Once frozen, using a small knife, cut the balloon and remove it.
- You are now left with a colorful, round, ice marble!
- Line your driveway, porch or scatter them around a tree!
There are so many cool places you could put your ice balls — just not indoors! You can also make super cool ice candles too!