These Meatball Bombs are stuffed with marinara, meatball and cheese, then wrapped in dough and topped with a seasoned garlic butter. They are easy to make and are jammed packed with tasty flavors!
We won’t wast any more time…here is how you can make these delicious treats!
Flatten out the canned biscuit dough and fill it with a meatball, sauce and cheese.
Fold it up into a little ball and press down to seal the edges. Then top it with seasoned garlic butter and bake. I baked them on a silicone baking mat (ps if you get that one, it fits perfect in this big 18 x 13 jelly roll pan), because they might leak a little sauce and they can stick to a regular pan. If you don’t have a silicone mat, use parchment paper!
- 1 can (12 oz) Pillsbury Homestyle Butter Tastin’ refrigerated biscuits
- 8 cooked Italian-style meatballs (if using frozen, let thaw completely)
- 1 cup marinara/pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese (mozzarella or Italian blend)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Using your hands or a rolling pin, flatten each biscuit into a 4 inch round.
- Place 1 meatball and 2 tablespoons marinara in center of each dough round. Top with 2 tablespoons of cheese.
- Wrap dough around meatball and cheese, pressing edges to seal. Place seam side down, leaving room for spreading on prepared baking sheet. Continue until all biscuits have been completed.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic, Italian seasoning and salt. Evenly spoon on top of each biscuit.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm!
Like ✪ Share ✪ Be Awesome