DevOps enables businesses to cooperate to create high-quality functioning software and to deploy it rapidly and often through some keystrokes in few weeks. It embraces culture, practice, and automation. Do you have an interest in learning DevOps skills to enhance the productivity of the organization? Then this article might help to learn the steps to get into the DevOps Foundation Training Course. Let’s have a look.
Steps to Enroll
With DevOps Foundation® Training certification, you can improve your competence as a professional while also networking the new opportunities in the business. With the newest DevOps Institute certificates, you can improve your understanding and practice of DevOps principles and processes. Don’t know where to begin? Then simply follow these few guidelines.
- Get into the training course
- Quickly enroll in a DevOps Foundation® Training course and attend training for 16 hours.
- Pass an exam
- Score minimum marks of 65 percent by taking a test that includes 40 multiple-choice questions, open-book, through a 60-minute online test while using the voucher given within the course.
- Obtain the credential of DevOps Foundation® Course
- Acquire the DevOps Foundation® Training certification and be ready to take the DevOps profession to the next level.
Why attend this course?
Recent reports of Forbes have stated that DevOps will be among the top paid occupations in the future years and will be the best-paying jobs for any job seeker. Not only that, but the DevOps Trends Survey of 2020 has also divulged that nearly 99 percent of respondents of an organization have found a positive impact due to DevOps. The expected growth of DevOps in the global market had thus been seen to have a CAGR of 25 percent by the year 2025.
The DevOps Foundation® Training course is a two-day entry-level course program that can help you to learn the ways to introduce common DevOps practices into the organization. This helps to bring about more deployment frequently, reduce the lead times and produce higher-quality software.
Explore how top businesses handle team performance, infrastructure automation, and organizational bottlenecks. You’ll gain a fundamental grasp over the DevOps team and their core practices and main ideas of Continuous Deployment, Continuous Delivery, protection, and test. Not only that, but you’ll also discover the three major methods to DevOps at the start of the course, which will help you become competent in adding value to the organization by growing DevOps.
The course offers several things during the course that is:
- Live training sessions led by an Instructor for 16 hours
- Get 16 PDUs along with 16 SEUs
- Materials of the course
- The opportunity of experiential learning in the real world
- Activities and different case studies
- In-depth exam assistance
Prerequisites for the course
- The course does not have any specific requirements.
- Anyone interested in learning more about DevOps as a philosophy, movement, and culture that enables teams to innovate more quickly and bring more value to the business.
Who should enroll?
- Application Developers
- Automation Architects
- Business Analysts
- Business Managers
- Business Stakeholders
- Change Agents
- DevOps Consultants
- DevOps Engineers
If you wish to build your DevOps skills to capitalize on the growing demand in different industry sectors, then get enrolled in the DevOps training course.