We all know the world we live in is one strange & crazy place! Here are 20 more bizarre facts about the world you live in to make your day a little odder.
1. Hershey’s syrup was used for the blood in Psycho‘s famous shower scene.
2. Actor Hugh Jackman owns a coffee company that donates 100% of its profits to charity.
3. Pica is a rare disorder that makes people compulsively eat non-food items, like this rock.
4. In the U.K., nine out of 10 changing tables in public restrooms were found to hold traces of cocaine.
5. Speaking of babies and drugs, human breast milk contains the same cannabinoidsfound in marijuana, which are vital for human development.
6. Koko the gorilla, who learned sign language, once blamed a kitten for a destroyed sink.
7. Teenagers need more sleep than children or adults, or else they can experience symptoms of depression.
8. Eating slowly helps you consume less, and can help people lose up to 20 pounds per year.
9. Nebraska Senator Ernie Chambers once tried to sue God in court over natural disasters.
10. The Apple logo has a bite taken out of it so it wouldn’t be mistaken for a cherry.
11. If humans could hear frequencies under 20 Hz, we’d hear our own muscles move.
12. The widest highway in the world is Interstate 10 in Texas, which at its widest point is 26 lanes.
13. Pumpkins are technically berries.
14. There was once a man who turned a vibrator into a bomb and then tried to give it to his girlfriend as a Christmas gift.
15. The dude on the Pringles package is named Julius.
16. Every person in the world could fit inside Texas’ borders.
17. A group of is called a tower.
18. There’s a game show in Russia that challenges people to steal cars. If they can evade the cops, they get to keep the car.
19. Chocolate actually does make you feel good by releasing endorphins.
20. Pit bulls used to be known as “nanny dogs” because of their dedication to keeping kids safe.
And now you know!
Like ✪ Share ✪ Be Awesome