You are about to learn a super easy way to grow your own tomatoes. There is truly nothing to it!
Here is how it works :
- Slice an over ripened tomato into quarter inch thick slices.
- Fill a bucket three quarters of the way full with dirt or compost soil.
- Place four slices of the slices you have cut on top of the dirt.
- Cover the slices with a few more inches of dirt and wait!
- Within a week you will start to see the new tomato plants sprouting.
- Once the plants have sprouted a few inches tall, you can then transplant them into their own buckets or the ground for future growth!
This is a great gardening tip so share it with all of your gardening friends and family!
Like ✪ Share ✪ Grow Your Own Food
Like & Follow Us On Facebook!