If you are looking for a tasty appetizer, look no further! These Parmesan baked tomatoes are simply perfect!
Add a few fresh herbs and spices for an added kick of flavor and you will have you and your guests taste buds dancing the happy dance!
PARMESAN BAKED TOMATOES
- Olive oil, for brushing
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Dried oregano, to taste
- Parmesan cheese, shaved or shredded
- Fresh basil, for garnish
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. Slice the tomatoes into thirds. Place the slices on the parchment-lined baking sheet.
3. Brush the tomatoes with olive oil. Season with the salt, pepper and dried oregano. Top with the shaved Parmesan cheese.