Patient’s Fart Sparks Fire That Burns Her During Surgery

Like & Follow Us On Facebook!


Farts can be serious business and this story proves it!

A woman’s flatulence is being blamed for a fire that caused significant burns to her body, a Tokyo newspaper reports.

An article by the the Asahi Shimbun states the fire happened at the Tokyo Medical University Hospital on April 15th as a patient in her 30’s had a laser procedure on her cervix.

Officials said it was the laser that ignited her passed gas and burned her waist and legs.

A committee of independent experts found no flammable materials were in the operation room at the time, according to a report released last Friday. It also stated the equipment used during the operation was functioning as normal.

Beware of the toots!




Like  Share Be Awesome


Like & Follow Us On Facebook!