The folks over at ‘ishouldbemopping.com‘ put together this incredibly easy and yummy appetizer recipe that is the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving spread! We just had to share it!
This is a great dish to just put out for family and friends while they are chatting it up, sharing some laughs and drinks of course! 🙂
- 1 pound ground breakfast sausage
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup finely minced onions
- 1 stalk celery, finely minced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, minced
- 1 box stuffing mix (unprepared) (can substitute 2 1/2-3 cups leftover prepared stuffing)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Swanson 100% Natural Chicken Broth (if using leftover stuffing, reduce amount to 1/4-1/2 cup, adding more, as needed)
Cranberry Dipping Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce (or 1 1/2 cups leftover cranberry sauce)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- pinch of Kosher salt
The dish can be created using fresh stuffing, or left overs. If using leftovers, make sure you don’t add too much broth!
Like this? Check out this awesome recipe below!