As much as you try to follow a good skincare procedure such as cleansing, toning, moisturizing and protecting, sometimes your skin still doesn’t look or feel good. In no way should any product you apply in the body’s largest organ cause negative reactions such as burning, rashes or stinging. When these causes happen, it means that your skin is defending itself from irritants that are found in the products you have been using. It may be more sensitive to the scent, additives or preservatives in a certain particular formula.
Skincare products are manufactured differently depending on the skin type that it caters to. It can be made specifically for oily, dry, sensitive or combination skin. When buying the product that is right for you, some considerations that need be thought of as well is the change in season, hormones and stress levels. Before deciding on which brand to use, first figure out what your skin type is and be cautious about the ingredients that are in the products in order to be sure that it is right for you.
Be aware that the use of more than one product or brand can be counter productive as the ingredients may or may not be compatible with one another. A reaction to this can be a pimple or rash outbreak, which signifies an allergy in the combination of ingredients.
Here are some helpful tips to keep your skin clean and clear:
- Regularly clean all things that make contact with your face such as your cellphone, eyeglass and sunglasses with antibacterial wipes.
- Before deciding on one brand to use, always test the products on a small patch of skin in the back of your hand, and never on your face to see of any possible allergic reactions.
- Give your face a break from all these products that do have some type of chemicals and try to have one product free day in a week to give your skin some time to breath.
- Change your pillowcases and bed sheets regularly so as to get rid of all the bacteria and dead skin cells that have accumulated there, while sleeping.
- Cover your face with a towel while spraying your hair with product.
- Always clean and disinfect your make up brushes and sponges.
Be selective of the skincare you purchase and take care of the biggest organ of your body. Eating well and exercising regularly will also show in your skin. Even the best products can give certain people allergic reactions, so the key is finding something that is best suitable for your type of skin and lifestyle.
What are your thoughts? Please comment below and share this news!
Awesome Jelly / Report a typo