There are a million different recipes for stuffed shells, but there is only one like this…and for good reason! It’s AWESOME!
Our good friend Desiree’ has been whipping up this dish for her family of six for years and it when I tried it…I just had to share it with the world! Just the picture of it will make your mouth water!
Here is how to make this tasty dish!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1 jar (16 oz) alfredo sauce
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 cups cooked broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar (or mozzaerlla) cheese
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan
- 21 jumbo pasta shells, cooked
- 1½ – 2 cups spaghetti sauce (optional, but I love the combination of alfredo with tomato sauce!)
- Salt/Pepper to season (if needed)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix Alfredo, chicken, broccoli, and cheeses.
- Spoon mixture into pasta shells.
- Grease 13 x 9 baking dish with butter or cooking spray.
- Evenly spread spaghetti sauce on bottom of baking dish.
- Arrange shells in baking pan.
- Cover with foil and bake 35 minutes until heated through.
Like ✪ Share ✪ EAT + ENJOY
Like & Follow Us On Facebook!