It is called ‘The Saran Wrap Ball’ and it is just that…a massive ball of Saran Wrap with a ton of goodies layered throughout the ball and one awesome prize in the center!
The game will be an absolute hit at any party! Having a birthday party? Holiday party? Play the Saran Wrap game!
Here is how it works!
- The first person with the ball starts unwrapping while the person on their right rolls a pair of dice, trying to roll doubles.
- Once doubles are rolled, the ball is passed to the next player and the sequence begins again.
- The person with the ball does not stop unwrapping until the person to their right rolls doubles. This creates a wonderful suspense and urgency to the game!
- You get to keep the treasures you unwrap along the way!
- You can roll the dice to see who starts with the ball first! (ie: First person to roll a six)
Make sure to put the best gift in the middle and remember…you can be creative and make this ball of Saran Wrap as big as you want!!!
Feel free to modify the rules a bit too!
- Maybe use just one of the dice and pick a number that has to be hit in order for the ball to pass to the right!
- Try wearing gloves or mittens while unwrapping to make it that much more difficult!
- Use Press and Seal wrap to make it a tad more challenging!
- When making the ball, you can use one solid strip of Saran Wrap or individual pieces. If using individual pieces, try going every which way with the pieces to really make it challenging to unravel!
- If you have a large group, try using two large balls and start them on opposite ends of one another!
- Place a blindfold on the person who is unwrapping, that will only make it that much more exciting!